Hybrid Solar Wind LED Street Light
Solar-Wind hybrid streetlight is an intelligent, small scale and off-grid LED street light system. Composed of solar modules and the LSFD400 wind turbine, PV deep cycle batteries, controller and a LED streetlight, this hybrid streetlight takes solar/wind as energy source and utilizes the energy for the lighting automatically during the night. The whole system is virtually maintenance free and there are NO daily running costs totally off-grid, totally free.
Off the grid!
No ugly over-head lines.
Low maintenance design.
||Wind Turbine/ Solar panel|
||45W LED / 2800L
||60W LED / 3400L
||80W LED / 4800L
• Pole not included
• Customer OEM design is welcome
• Sample is available for quality test
Advantages and Benefits
- 24V charge/discharge system improves system reliability with a lower current and decreased wire loss compared to 12V systems.
- MPPT (max power point tracking) technology increases charging efficiency by up to 30%.
- Optimized PV gel battery features low self-discharge, consistency on deep discharge, long cyclic life and low floating charge voltage and current.
- Automatic light modulation can be achieved by:
- battery capacity monitor with automatic adjustment of output power to extend operation time.
- end user presets to adjust light output for different times of night.