The ECO 9R-Amber was specifically designed as a retrofit kit for existing wall packs, parking areas and roadway fixtures where wildlife can be affected by outdoor lighting. The ECO-9RAmber produces a peak spectral output of 588 nanometers that falls within the optimal wave-length range for sea turtle friendly lighting (over 560 nanometers). Energy savings and environmentally friendly design and manufacture make this retrofit a triple dose of ecologically sound. 10+ years of maintenance free service in existing fixtures.
- Saves up to 79% of energy consumption.
- Long lifespan, over 100,000 hours. Little to no maintenance for 10 years.
- Safe low heat light.
- Environment friendly, no UV and infrared, no mercury.
- No light pollution with directional light.
- Does not attract insects.
Made in the USA using Cree LEDs
Applications: The Eco-$mart Turtle light retrofit is Wildlife Lighting Approved when installed in a wildlife friendly fixture and used to meet minimal lighting standards. It has wide applications due to its retrofit capabilities:
Specifications & Approvals PDF|
||UL Listed, CSA, Wildlife Lighting Approved
||Any HID Fixture