Hurricane Resistant Modular
Homes and Buildings
A specially designed structural concrete floor combined with an Eco-Panel wall and roof system creates a building that resists hurricane winds (exceeding Miami-Dade requirements) and is fire, insect, rot and rust resistant. These are truly green buildings made of recycled and recycleable materials and manufactured to be extremely energy efficient.
Hurricane Resistant Modular Homes are delivered complete directly to the building site and are usually set in place without the need for a crane.
- Rust proof and fire resistant exterior over galvanized steel foam insulated panels.
- R24+ insulated exterior walls and ceiling.
- Traditional sheetrock interiors over steel stud interior walls.
- Optional metal roof over a 50 year structural steel insulated panel system.
- No wood construction (termite resistant).
- Mold resistant construction.
- 4-inch thick reinforced 18" concrete floor system with 6,000-lb formula mix.
- Floor is shipped with the building attached directly from the factory to the job site.
- Usually installed without the need for a crane and sits on our leveling pads at grade.
- Footings & foundations are un-necessary. Floor systems do not rust or rot.
- Hurricane resistant structure rated for 150+ mph winds.
- Energy Star design and Florida Green Built.
- Optional solar power.